Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Photo Preparation Notes

I have examined my supplies and gear for my trip. Being that it is Veterans Day, I lit candles in honor of the troops. Later , I seperated all cameras :NikonD1, NikonD100,Hp Pocket PC,Sidekick2,wireless cards,Lexar media cards,credit cards,verified hotel status and got on the guest list for two of the hottest afterpaties in Hollywood: Chingys and The Official American Music Awards afterparty.
It is an exciting time but I must still be prepared for rain,check for my ids,and sort my cash in protective places for travel. Looking over the instructions, we have to be in place at 1pm and the preshow starts at 3:00 live to New York.
Friday will be my final day to prepare to host the radion show www.klasfm.com for 8pm airtime Sat night. I will be ready.
Ken McCoy xipnek@aol.com
Kenmccoy@tmail.com
www.photoaccess.blogspot.com
Xipnek2(AIM)