Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Photography Class Dates to Remember

Photography Class Dates to Remember

Basic Photography April14 ,
Digital Photography April13,
Photo Shoot Day May 21
Kids Video Production April 11

Just as we are ending classes, new ones begin. I have received wonderful
follow-up letters from students young and old about the excitement of
learning about the photographic life. As some of you know it can (and
is for some of us) a lifstyle. We constanly think of cool imagery,
places that we should be shooting,and new subjects. In fact, I am
blogging this post from the comforts of my backyard as I think of a
booksigning that I will attend in an hour and the Great White Shark in
Monterey Ca that I hope to see on Monday before it is moved. I wll be on
the radio tonite www.klasfm.com @ pm pst.

Until then....
Ken McCoy
xipnek@aol.com