Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Friday, July 22, 2005

A Coicidence


A Coicidence
Originally uploaded by xipnek.
This young lady is from Tennesee and she was the brides helper @ a wedding the day that I left to the BET awards. I called her Tennesee because the bride said" this is my cousin from Tennessee". As I created moments, she would say" hey, I want that too....". So I said jokinglyK back up Tennessee! Now today I am in SanFrancisco and I was looking for this location to schedule a lecture-- stumble on a fashion show that I want to shoot as the producer agrrees to let me shoot I walk out the door and there is Tennessee, she says Hi, remember me I'm Tennessee! What a small world!

Ken McCoy xipnek@aol.com

Kenmccoy@tmail.com

www.photoaccess.blogspot.com

Xipnek(aim)