Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Getting Ready for my assignments


Getting Ready for my assignments
Originally uploaded by xipnek.
Just when I thought I had my assignment mapped out my clients called and added new assignments to the roster.... As I was preparing to take this photo an approval letter was emailed to me requesting coverage as well..... This will be a lot of work but plenty of fun.... I have Red Carpet access to Addidas .2006 BET AWARDS and The TMOBILE RELEASE PARTY... I CLEANED CAMERAS AND CLEARED MY FLASH CARDS.... I HAVE ALSO MADE CAPTION SLATES SO THAT I CAN GET THEM ON THE WIRE VERY QUICKLY. FOR REFERENCE. I HAVE THE CLIENTS EMAIL AND PHONE TO ALERT THEM OF INCOMING IMAGES.... TIME IS VERY IMPORTANT IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION. I WILL BLOG AND SEND PIX HERE SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING STARTING SUNDAY AT 3PM.=