Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

For those Photogs that Missed this Shoot....



Photo By RIta Johnson

Champlain and Perrin Avenues: Saturday Night Photogs and Video Graced the Red Carpet for VIP Arrivals and Parties.... We had 8 shooters there......All had a great time and learned a lot and marketed their Photo services for a chance to be in a Major new Magazine from Argentina. Congrats to all that attended!!!!!! Great Shot from Rita Johnson is included in this blog( Thx Rita). Her and Husband Jim shot approx 1000 images!!!!! WOW....




A Letter from a Photographer:

Ken,

This is Patty Gibbs From your 35mm class.. I spoke to David Marshall and also participated in the Red Carpet photo shoot and had a "Blast". It was a wonderful experience and I learned sooo much.. I wanted to say thanks for telling me that I should go.. I met a lot of people and shook a lot of hands. There were not a lot of photographers there.. Bryan and Kristi were there as well as that big guy named Drew, Jim and Rita Johnson, Kevin Shakir did video. Jim Ranells got there at the Dirty Olive later on that evening.. I also met and got a picture of Kelly Nelson the man who did the pictures in the NOUVEH magazine..

David was great to work with.. He, Kevin & Jim Renalls helped me w/ some problems that I had w/ my flash on my camera..

All in all I am soo glad that I got the opportunity to participate..

Thank you
Sincerely,

Patty S Gibbs