Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Golden Globe Work Around the World

I received a call from London @ 130 am regarding the images . I

explained that they were uploaded on their server . After speaking to my

wife I slept for 2 hours and looked at their site and the photos had

arrived. They are now syndicated. The Photo that you see is Sophia Milos

Actress.

Www.photoaccess.blogspot.com

Los Angeles Atlanta San Francisco NY

Xipnek@aol.com email