Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Art Hop In FEB by MY Students!!!! Feb 08

BIG Event!!!!! This Is a call to All of my Prev Photog students: Jim and Rita, Drexcel, Kim Avila, Red Carpet Shooters, Rodeo Shooters,ETC...

Feb will be the first ever Art Hop at the Ceasar Chavez Campus In the main area!!!!! I was asked and wanted to add students to the roster... This will be a Very BIG Event.... My name is on it..... Photo work is open topic..if any work is sold a portion will go to an unnamed charity I will know sizes etc on Wednesday. Email me ASAP if you are interested in Exhibiting work before I open it up to other shooters...

Labels: , ,