Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Los Angeles Opp

Looking for a Student/aspiring wedding photographer (LA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: gigs-662104899@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-30, 8:08AM PDT


I'm a wedding photographer based out of Los Angeles, and I'm getting married Oct 25th 2008. We are having a very, very, very low key wedding in our back yard and I'm looking for a Student/aspiring photographer to photograph the event. This is actually how I started my career and I'd like to pass the chance on to someone else.

I only need about two hours of coverage, probably in the late afternoon and the unedited images on a CD. You can use them for your portfolio, website, and advertising but I want shared copyrights. This is going to be a very causal affair, but it should be fun. Feel free to hang around for the party.

Please provide some samples of your work, and a brief background. This may lead to future work with me as well. Please no flakes.

Labels: