Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wrap up from Red Carpet ---


If you Missed it....... Our Photogs were in Rare form... ( if you attended thx!!!!!) Gerald... call Dave 942 6443 ASAP... The Magazine Comapny are looking at Images right now!!!!!!!!! The Shot in this blog was by Rita Johnson...

Here are a couple of letters That I received:

Whew! What an experience! By the way, Dave is really cool and holds his own under pressure- a real pleasure to work with. Anyway, being a "paparazzi" for a nite was strange, challenging and anti-climactic in that it's nothing I've ever done and I wonder how you handle the "real" red carpet in Hollywood. We handed over 90 pix to Dave and hope something comes of it. Thanks a bunch, Ken, for a big dose of reality. Later. BC

Ken,

This is Patty Gibbs From your 35mm class.. I spoke to David Marshall and also participated in the Red Carpet photo shoot and had a "Blast". It was a wonderful experience and I learned sooo much.. I wanted to say thanks for telling me that I should go.. I met a lot of people and shook a lot of hands. There were not a lot of photographers there.. Bryan and Kristi were there as well as that big guy named Drew, Jim and Rita Johnson, Kevin Shakir did video. Jim Ranells got there at the Dirty Olive later on that evening.. I also met and got a picture of Kelly Nelson the man who did the pictures in the NOUVEH magazine..

David was great to work with.. He, Kevin & Jim Renalls helped me w/ some problems that I had w/ my flash on my camera..

All in all I am soo glad that I got the opportunity to participate..

Thank you
Sincerely,

Patty S Gibbs


Thanks again all that attended and keep watching here for another Class shoot.....or Opportunity !!!!!!