Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Photo Class:Rodeo Ticket Contact # 559 299 5203

I Have My Tickets!!!!!!!Call ASAP SEC AA row 4 tell them you are in Photo Class!!!!!

THx Connie!!!!!!!


I called the ticket office and they are in fact reserved seats. I purchased my ticket in the front row.
They do have about 15 more…..the ticket office put a “CP” in my box for Connie Preston and said if you all call and tell them you want to be next to Connie Preston she will put us as close as possible. My seat is great. It is on the end section AA row 4 (which is the front row) seat 13. This section is across from the shooting gate.
This is the only way we can all sit together as close as possible anyways. Tickets are going fast so they need to hurry. Phone number is 559-299-5203



As long as I get to sit close to my teacher for technical support….hint hint.

Thanks

Connie Preston

Labels: , , ,