Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Going to dinner


Going to dinner
Originally uploaded by xipnek
Ok... I was resting and relaxing when I drecided to send an text message

to a gentleman that I just finished doing the Christian Music Awards

with in Fresno. He called me and said he wants me to get on the list

Call Bm and he will send everybody to me ..... I will be busy. I will

change what I have to do to make things happen. All cameras are ready,

captions are done,folders made,batteries are charged,cloths are

ready...... its looking good.

Www.photoaccess.blogspot.com

Los Angeles Atlanta San Francisco NY

Xipnek@aol.com email