Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Los Angeles Bound


Los Angeles Bound
Originally uploaded by xipnek
Getting all gear ready for the event next week. I get my photo taken on

Sunday.....looking forward to this trip...worldwide coverage expected

again... always a rush no matter how many times I have been on Red

Carpets or around major celebs or invited to VIP OnLY events...... Had

fun with Jim Ranells today with CS3 and captioning..... he was excited

about a project that he is on!!!!!!! Can you say GOLF....... I will

blog from the event as well as post images up...... AND next Saturday I

have a special Bootcamp at Chavez Campus(Sorry other class.... we must

do this). The class is on the 30th.... Ran into my sponser for the

Fresno Fair events and He is ready for me and my "group".... The Fresno

Falcons Too.... well I said too much on that..... but I will say this

..... the Falcons event has Never ben Done!



So keep watching,reading and shooting... Drexcel emailed me names and

numbers from the cma event

If anything comes up ,I may call some of you!!!!!

Www.photoaccess.blogspot.com

Los Angeles Atlanta San Francisco NY

Xipnek@aol.com email