Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

From : Nora Ruhr Great Work





Attached are two photos for you to put on your blog if you'd like. One
is my photograph from class last night. The second is the picture I
mentioned in my e-mail last week. The couple on the beach is actually
me and my boyfriend. As I didn't have a tripod, I found a piece of
driftwood with a flat end and propped it up in the sand as a make shift
one. What a blast shooting down at this beach was!!

Labels: , , ,