Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fw: Paul Calkins Chosen to Provide Photographs to New 5th Appellate Court House

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: PAUL CALKINS <bella.art@sbcglobal.net>

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:08:22
To:xipnek@aol.com
Subject: Paul Calkins Chosen to Provide Photographs to New 5th Appellate Court House


Ken,
December 07 brought me a terrific gift.  I was chosen among 80 Central Valley photographers and artists to submit samples of my work which included the Yosemite Valley and the Fresno Water Tower.  Five photographs in all.  All five were accepted!
One of the photographs of Bridal Veil Falls was singled out to hang in the judges robing chamber.  I got the recognition now I just have to market myself!   As usual life has been one disaster after another, fires (So Cal) storm (So Cal, Nor Cal) and the fear of flooding (So Cal)  In between I photograph what I see in the world around me including 75 street signs blown off their street sign mounts!  Just think a street sign being pushed at 45-65 mph through the air! 
 
Take care
 
Paul