Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fw: Hello and Thank You!

------Original Message------
From: Amy Emrany
To: Ken McCoy
Subject: Hello and Thank You!
Sent: Feb 28, 2010 7:55 PM

Hi Ken, I wanted to thank you again for the great workshop on Saturday. I REALLY enjoyed it and I learn something (a lot!) every time I take one of your classes.  You are a GREAT teacher.  I hope your Tuesday class is not full. I will find out when I get to work tomorrow. I'm going to sign up! My photo website is www.NaturalBelleza.com  (Belleza means beauty in Spanish).  I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.  There are several galleries. You have to click on each one to open the gallery.  It's all nature stuff.  :-) Hope to see you sooooooooooon! - Amy
"Courtesy of Ken McCoy Entertainment and/or affiliates."