Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Friday, May 03, 2013

10 questions To Be answered at the Business of Photography Workshop

10 Questions:

Why do professional photographers charge what they charge?

Who owns the rights to photos and how does that work?

What should do to back up my images in case I lose my photo cd?

How do I find Markets for my work?

How does Copyright work and how does it affect me?

Contracts: Are they complicated?

How does bookkeeping work for jobs?

Do I have to own an expensive camera to start?

How do I get credibility and recognized as a real Photographer?

These and more will be answered at the Business of Photography Workshop! Register here: http://www.photoaccess.blogspot.com