Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Drexcel Scores again!!!!!!


Drexcel Najarian was published recently . She shot this in Rancho Mirage. Congrats!!!! She is another student that has been in many classes and seminars.... and its paying off!!! Here is what she had to say:
Hi Ken,

I wanted to share my current photo success story.
Through a friend, who works for a local retailer, of high end women's clothing, coats and shoes, I was asked to photograph the fall shoe line for their fall/winter catalog. I met with my girlfriend at the store one evening a few weeks ago and we shot shoes for a few hours. The catalog went to print this past week and I was paid my first REAL money as a photographer. I am also getting photo credit in the catalog. I am invited to shot their fall/winter fashion show later this month and then also the spring catalog. I don't have to tell you how exciting it is to be paid for your work, as well as the personal satisfaction for doing something I love. I hope to have more stories like this one to share.

PS, did I mention the honorable mention ribbon for my Fotech entry at the Fair?

Thanks for all your help and guidance.

Drexcel



If you have been Published and want it shown..... email it to me clear of viruses and I will tell the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!