Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

from Bob Weber Photo Student


In gathering everything up for tonight's class, I was looking around our back bedroom when my eyes stopped at my drum set. It was a crazy idea, but I wondered what the result would be. I pulled the stand into the center of the room, directly under the lamp and took this picture with a Canon Rebel XTi, with a shutter speed of 1/13th of a second and an aperture setting of f5.6. The film speed is ISO 100. I have to tell you that my cymbal never looked so unusual. Bob Weber, Basic Photography

Labels: , ,