Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Early Departure


Got up at 4 am made coffee checked email and updated ipod with new mjb song. Dressed and called cab 6069 yellow cab . Checked out and headed to cab. Went west to LAX minor traffic. Got to LAX checked in and went outside for security check. Security had us remove all metal objects from our person , then remove shoes and laptops from the cases. I passed. It is now 5 45 am and the sun is beginning to rise. The airport was super busy! The smell of food was my catalyst to plan my food for a long flight. I decided to check my voicemail after I turned on my phone. I had a message from another photog from Florida! She said she was going too and she can get us on the klist for a LG Cellular event with Janet Jacksons Boyfriend Producer Jermaine Dupri.