Photo Access with Ken McCoy

Photographic training,photo requests,insight,class agendas, multimedia transmissions from the field, wireless technology. For teens and adults with digital point and shoot, 35mm,digital slr and camera smartphones. This info is provided by internationally syndicated photojournalist Ken McCoy.Find out about agencies such as AP, UPI, World Picture News,World Entertainment News Network,PRPHOTOS, and Getty. KEEP UP WITH PHOTO EVENTS VIA PHOTO ACCESS WITH KEN MCCOY @kenmccoypress(twitter) !!!!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Ken McCoy Travels To Atlanta To Cover Red Carpet Event


Photo: (Ken In Hollywood Studio) I will be Traveling to Atlanta, GA (ATL) to cover a major event Thurs To Sun. The Event will be broadcasted to 80 million viewers and my listership will be 2 Million listeners. The BBC, and other newtroks will be tunes in to track the 20,000 votes for UK performer Sway. The Event will not be open to the Public. I look forward to Vivid Colors , Fast action, some low light during rehearsal on Stage. All Kinds of Gear will be traveling with me during this trip. 4 digitals, i Mini Dv Cam, Mic, Mini Recorder, IPOD and 3 Cell Phones. I will update the Blog to keep every one posted on activities. Last week I received an email that my work was published in South Africa!!!!!!

This Assignment should be GREAT.